Wednesday, November 26, 2008

mmmm did nth much today, just work. super boring job. ugh.

so anyways.. ill just talk about yesterday.

okay it was my first time clubbing yesterday. got home from work and met bland in the train to meet some of his other friends at orchard. we were goin to st james. i didnt know what to wear cuz i have NEVER been clubbin, so i just got a tank and jeans and put on a pair of heels on-and that was a very wrong move. we followed jared to haji lane and had bit oof sheesha with his sister and all.. then left for harbour front arnd 9+.

derek brought liquor to drink before entering the club. so we sat at vivo,by the sea and drank. at first i just took a shot-pure. and it freakin burnt my poor oesophagus and stomach.. so bland and i went to get peach tea to have it mixed. i didnt count how many cups i gulped down but i got tipsy soon and as usual,i will want more and more. i couldnt control myself and bland tried to ask me to stop, but i didnt listen.
so after he gave me the cold shoulder all the way till we got to the club. even when we were queing, i couldnt stand straight and i tried searchin for support from him. but he just pushed me away. he was so mad at me.. but he returned to normal when we got in. we danced and even kissed? music and dancing was great. but it was very, and i mean super.crowded. but overall it was awes..
so.. we left the club bout umm 2 plus. took a cab with bland, fare was a bomb man.

got home and stuff..my toe kinda bleed.painful): stupid heel. then this part sucks real bad. i had a msg from him after i bathed. 'i hope you had fun on our last night together' i was so hopin it was a typo. but i soon found out he really wanted to break up at that moment. said he was still very mad at me and so much for saying that i quit smoking, and why he shud take care of me when im drunk...... i cried my eyes out last night, it was the worse since eva since we got together. i couldnt believe he actually wanted to leave just like that. but in the end we did not.
i felt better at abt 5.30 to 6 am..

im still feeling the blues for the whole day today. its like its just not the same like how it used to be. my feelings are still the same though, i just wished things will be back perfectly again. i hope it goes the same for him too.

not really in the mood to blog actually, think ill just stop here.

xoxo

No comments: