Sunday, November 30, 2008


MONNNDAY
nth much today. had work, then headed home to get ready for braces appointment. i got em pink now. was suppose to go to zouk today, but maria suddenly cant go. and bland changed his mind too. jiahui asked me to go at the last minute,but nah.. it'll be weird if i go without my boyfriend there. right? so had beef noodles with momma and i went to march's after that. haven't seen her in quite awhile! then we headed to simei to chill over there with eugene and suyin. we bought cup noodles and stuff. HAHAHA I FEEL SUPER FAT NOW. all march's fault!
got home bout 12.
suyin's birthday is tmoz. lil girl's awwwl grown up now. haha! happy birthday hun<3





SUNDAY..
as usual had ballet in the morning. but now timing has extended. 9.15 to 10.45. danced like a zombie again for half the lesson but got better . i dont think ill be ready for the exam in april man. I WANT MS KOK BACK! ): she gives me the inspiration better than this stupid cheena!
so...
after ballet was either suppose to meet abigail and all for badminton. haha i havent played that since primary man. or follow bland for job interview. but turns out sharon wasnt at work today. so that plan was cancelled. end up goin to bland's crib. and I SAW WUFFY AGAIN. he's so KUTE! hehe! but bland didnt allow me to shower him. how selfish.
so left his house bout 8 and had dinner. then we headed to my place cuz aikkai and renee got home too and had MAHJONG! :D
i suck at it tho..
thats bout it for sunday.

xoxo

No comments: